Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Don't Have Time

If there is only one most important aspect of any person's life, it has to be time. Time is all we have. The spending of time, our most valuable resource, is mostly done without an appreciation for its worth.

I asked one of our managers to attend an event with me where we would meet new people and build new relationships. His response was, "I don't have time". What he meant was, "I don't think it's worth my time". When business begins to slow down, then he might think it's worth his time.

My suggestion is that we set our time priorities with more careful thought. Anyone reading this, know how much time they have left? Each of us has the right to decide what to do with our time. However, you may want to spend some of that precious time re-evaluating how you use it.

Take time to join with us here at the Jim Click Business Preferred Network. It's past time that you did something good for yourself and your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment