Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have No Regrets

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...and not when I came to die, discover I had not lived." Thoreau wrote this about his reason for his stay on Walden Pond. I find these very simple words exploding with healthy wisdom for life.

I have had the privilege of working with terminally ill people and what I learned is well said by Thoreau. The people who died most peacefully and without regrets were the ones who had lived their life deliberately. They had so many fond memories to hold on to and to keep them joyful even in their dying.

Make sure you too, stop and smell the roses and choose wisely those things you'll never regret. I think, also, you would never regret belonging to our Business Preferred Network where the people you meet have a positive outlook for living their life deliberately.

No comments:

Post a Comment