Monday, November 2, 2009

The Best Time to Do Something Significant

The best time to do something significant is between yesterday and tomorrow! Yes, there are times when it may be beneficial to procrastinate. Doing the things you need to do give the possibility for best results. The person who can prioritize effectively is the person who usually sleeps best at night. Procrastinating can sometimes be unhealthy as the body's immune system is under stressed concerned about the unfinished work. Further, waiting just one more day may result in a lost opportunity. Do you wish you could do the necessary things each day and not find an excuse to put it off? I know I do. However, I am determined to start right now to do the significant things each day and know I did the best I could. When I have done the best I could I can quit worrying about the things that are not under my control. Do something significant today and join with us in our new Business Preferred Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment